We are specialists and focus solely on currency. However, we always strive to offer our clients that extra bit more Foreign exchange in Chennai Airport. Over the years we have forged relationships with lots of expert partners who offer complimentary services to ours. PRIME FOREX Exchange can assist with a number of additional services to go hand in hand with sending your money from (or to) the INDIA.
Basic User Guidelines for Prepaid Forex Travel card
– Please sign on reverse of your cards at the signature panel immediately after receiving the card.
– Pre-Authorization transactions: Do not use your card to provide a pre-auth at car rentals or hotel, always make the payment of required amount and do not block funds for security deposits.
– Make payment upfront, rather than blocking the amount and settle the bill at the time of checking-out. If your card is used for blocking the amount or for security deposits, it will get released only after your return to India or 30-45 days after the transaction.
– Forex Prepaid Travel cards will work only on an “online POS”. In case you find that your card is not working at a specific hotel terminal, please ask the hotel staff about their main online machine. Each hotel has a main EDC terminal, to which other branch terminals are connected (eg: one to the restaurant, one to the saloon, bar & so on). The main terminal is located at the reception or in the administrative office.
– IMP: Please select the ‘CREDIT’/’CHECKING’ option while billing at the EDC terminal or withdrawing from an ATM. If the machine is set to the ‘DEBIT’/’SAVINGS’ option, the card will not work (even though it is a debit card). Ensure that in ATM’s you always select account type as ‘CREDIT’/’CHECKING’.
*Please do not forget to refer to your prepaid card kit for more detailed instructions on card usage.