REPAID FOREX TRAVEL CARDS ARE JUST LIKE YOUR DEBIT CARD WITH WHICH YOU CAN SWIPE AT SHOPS OR WITHDRAW REGIONAL CURRENCY FROM ATMS WHILE ON A FOREIGN TRIP. BESIDES GETTING BETTER EXCHANGE RATES, THERE ARE CERTAIN ADVANTAGES FOR FOREX CARD OVER CURRENCY.
While on a foreign trip, it is good to carry foreign currency notes with you for emergencies. At the same time, is better to carry a multi currency Forex travel card for larger transactions.
A forex travel card is similar to a debit card with which you can swipe at shops or withdraw regional currency from ATMs while on a foreign trip. You can reload it any time according to your financial requirements.
1. It is safe and convenient than foreign currency notes on your trip.
2. Multi currency forex card avails 18 different currencies (Including Major Currencies USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, AUD, CAD, JPY, CHF, AED, SAR and More).
3. Free spare cards available on purchase of forex travel card.
4. Conversion charges are low compared with Travelers Cheques.
5. Accepted over 14.50 million Merchant Establishments worldwide.
6. 24*7 access to withdraw cash at 10,00,000+ ATMs; anywhere in the World.
7. Four digit PIN helps to secure all your cash withdrawal transactions.
8. Can use it for making international payements via payment gateways.
9. Free SMS alerts on transactions to registered Indian mobile number.
10. Un-utilized balance can be en-cashed via primeforex.com or let the balance remain on your Card (up-to $2000) so that you can use it for any future international trips.Primeforex.com ensure to get the best forex card rate by comparing exchange rates offered by other Banks/ RBI authorized money changers.
You can place the order online and get the forex card home delivered. With the Forex Cards safe in your pockets, you can enjoy your trip without having to worry about converting your Traveller’s Cheque or Indian rupee into local currency. For payments at merchant establishment, you can directly swipe your forex Card without any transaction fee.