WELL, WITH PRIMEFOREX.COM YOU CAN SEND MONEY ABROAD FROM INDIA. BE IT OVERSEAS EDUCATION FEE, MEDICAL EXPENSES OR TOUR REMITTANCE WE CAN HELP YOU SAVE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION BY GETTING YOU THE BEST EXCHANGE RATE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.
Looking to send money abroad from India? primeforex.com can help you make the outward remittance at the best exchange rate available in the market. Our extensive tie up with banks and exchange houses across chennai gives you the best exchange rate for your outward remittance. Our customer support Executive will guide you through the entire transaction.
• Step 1: Let us know your remittance requirements.
• Step 2: Keep your KYC documents ready.
• Step 3: Walk in to Our Branch and complete the formalities or avail door pick-up of KYC documents.
Modes for Outward Remittance from India:
• Wire Transfer
• Foreign Currency Demand Draft
Wire Transfer (TT Transfer/SWIFT Transfer) is an electronic mode of fund transfer (through SWIFT), with which you can transfer money from your local Bank account to an overseas bank account of the beneficiary.
Primeforex.com facilitates Wire transfer from India in 16+ currencies, including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, SGD..and others, through worldwide Correspondent Bank network.
Account holders of any Bank in India (resident and non-resident) can do a wire transfer from India.
A Foreign Currency Demand Draft is another facility for making international money transfer for educational payments, medical fees, VISA fees or migrating to other countries etc. Demand drafts are a safe option for making international money transfer as it is made ‘favouring’ the beneficiary. Demand Draft’s can be reissued if lost or stolen.
• Overseas Education
• Overseas Employment
• Emigration Fees
• Visa Fees
• Film Making
• Maintenance of Close Relatives
• Medical treatment abroad..etc
• Overseas Education
• Beneficiary Account Number, Beneficiary Bank Name and Branch Address, Swift Code & Correspondent Bank details..
• Beneficiary Name and Address (as given in bank)
• Remitter Name, Account Number and Purpose of Transaction with KYC.
• Remitter Identity proof and Address Proof.(PAN copy is Compulsory)
• Filled A2 Form cum declaration with Remitter signature.
• All foreign currency transactions are subject to Service Tax.
• Money Transfer services are available though Bank Tied-up. All foreign exchange transactions are subjected to AML/CFT/KYC & FEMA policies instructed by Reserve Bank of India.